2437 N. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis, IN 46205
· Natural relationship builder
· Experienced, excellent professional technical communicator
· Policy and procedure development expert
· Training development expert
· Strategic thinker
· Self directed
· Project minded
· Interpersonal communication expert
· Microsoft Office Suite
· GMP knowledge
· 21CFR knowledge
· Business Use Case development
· Documentum power user
· SAP user and user administrator
Private, Indianapolis, IN (September 16, 2002 to present)
Systems Analyst. Gaining expertise in SAP Security, user account administration, security change management process, and reporting and data integration and control processes.
Communications Associate. Created high quality standards that accurately captured technical and regulatory (GMP) requirements. Developed and maintained style guide and templates for global quality standards and local procedures. Worked closely with subject matter experts to discern content and then represent that content in clear and coherent final form. Incorporated reviewer comments into documents. Scrutinized content for accuracy and consistency; compared with related documents; checked for inconsistent use of terminology and definitions; and worked with content experts and standards stewards to finalize documents for approval. Worked closely with standards team and management to strengthen quality technical writing processes by developing tools and techniques as needed for training and mentoring processes. Wrote change proposals for new or revised standards and procedures. Participated in divisional improvement activities and projects as directed by supervision.
Theoris, Inc., Contracted to Eli Lilly and Company Indianapolis, IN (October 30, 2000 to September 15, 2002)
Managed technical documentation for a worldwide SAP implementation. Worked with team of technical writers and validation coordinators to assure completion and correctness of documents. Coordinated releases of documents with project managers, programmers, and other writers. Used multiple tools, including Documentum™, to track and complete projects.
A-R-C, Contracted to Thomson Consumer Electronics Indianapolis, IN (May 31, 1999 to October 23, 2000)
Wrote business processes, policies, procedures, and to developed business use cases. Wrote business policies and procedures for entire direct-to-consumer organization, integrating existing business structures and new lines of business. Aligned existing policies with those needed to conduct business with retail customers via the Internet. Designed and wrote Business Use Cases to assist the marketing and other business units with acceptance of technological solutions. Assisted with the design, look-and-feel, and development of www.RCA.com.
EDS, Corp., Indianapolis, IN (May 20, 1996 to May 30, 1999)
Performed clerical and administrative duties for Business Operations and Human Resources Manager and for entire staff of executives at Allison Engine (now Rolls-Royce.) Kept and arranged schedules for three to five executive staff members. Coordinated moves of several people and their PCs network connections, telephones, and office supplies. Organized meetings and other events attended by up to 200 people. Eventually directed the procurement organization; planned, purchased, received, and tracked the locations of desktop PCs and engineering workstations.
· Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN. Bachelor of Arts in Professional Writing/English, May 4, 1991.
Minor course of study in History; emphasis in communication and foreign languages.
· Beyond Your Best, Indianapolis, IN. Level 1 Training. Challenged my fixed and obsolete assumptions and revealed blind spots. Using the principles and practices from this training, I am forming a new map for success.
· The Genesis Consortium, Waxahachie, TX. Empowering a Diverse Workforce, course delivered onsite at Eli Lilly. Completed training on how to gain more conscious control of biased attitudes and behaviors, and to improve interpersonal effectiveness.
· DataTimes Corporate Training, Indianapolis, IN. Completed corporate training in use of DataTimes on-line information retrieval system.
· Lexis/Nexis Corporate Training, Indianapolis, IN. Completed corporate training in use of Lexis/Nexis on-line information retrieval system.
· Real World Technology, Carmel, IN. Completed corporate training for requirements gathering and use case development.